#11 808 Keychain Camera

Tony

Staff member
Well, as some of you know, I ordered two of the #11 Keychain cameras on ebay back on April 10th. Well, I still have not gotten them. I did get an email from them today asking if I had gotten them, and I told them that I was going to file a dispute in the morning. That wasn't entirely true, I was going to wait until next Tue to file lol. But, we will see what happens.

For those that don't know, the #11 808 Keychain Cam is an HD camera that records in actual 720P (1280x720). It's one of the smallest HD cameras that you can get. Man was I looking forward to this thing. I guess we will see what happens when I get the email back from them.

Keith

Same here Tony... I ordered on the 10th and got email today as well....

Had a parcel to pick up from post office so thought that might be it....

Turned out to be the backlight kit for my Turnigy 9x...

The other camera (same model) I paid full price for ($40) arrived before Easter....I ordered that on the 9th...?

Tony

Staff member
Well, with the email that I returned to them, I woke up just now to read one from them saying that they would refund me my money. I send an email back stating that I didn't want the money, I wanted the cameras lol. I also told them that if I had to settle for a refund, that there would NOT be positive feedback left. We shall see how this turns out lol. It's the risk you take on ebay, and ordering from China.

Keith

just received an email from them offering my money back and blaming postal services... Here is my reply...

Thank you for your promt reply... I always give good feedback where it is deserved,,,

I found your site from a forum I use... Others there have ordered from your site as well..

So far none of us have received our orders in Australia and America....

Blameing the postal services is a bit suspicious... In all my transactions not one product has been lost in the post....

I will be talking with my friends later where we will decide on our course of actions....

There quick with their replies, just got it...

We are very sorry to take you this trouble,

We also found this problem , we just talked with our shipping company.

They said that now our place will held a Federation Internationale do Sport Universities.

The custom of China have a strict Security check, some of our goods have been held by custom,

because this kind item is Prohibited sales out thought we have marked it as another item to avoid custom check.

So we decide to give you full refund, we hope you can understand us and give us a chance, I think most of our item still can ship to your place.plz take easy and trust us, my friend,

best regards,

yeoutlet88

I'll let you know if I get my money back....

Tony

Staff member
I would file a dispute right now. I have a couple emails from them, I'm going to read them, adn see what they say hahaha.

Tony

Staff member
hahaha, I got the exact same email. I'm filing a dispute, and leaving negative everything. There is only one reason they would send the exact same email to two people in two different countries......

Dear tonynewlin,

Hi dear friend,

Good day.

Thank you much for your message and sorry for bring you much trouble.

We are sorry for bring you much trouble.

We just contacted our shipping company. They said that now our place will held a Federation Internationale do Sport Universities.

The custom of China have a strict Security check? some of our goods have been held by custom,

because this kind item is Prohibited sales out thought we have marked it as another item to avoid custom check.

So we decide to give you full refund, we hope you can understand us and give us a chance, I think most of our item still can ship to your place.plz take easy and trust us, my friend .
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

best regards,

yeoutlet88

- yeoutlet88

Tony

Staff member
I tried to file a dispute, and it's asking that I wait until May 10th. so, On Tuesday, I'm filing. From the sounds of it, and with them relisting the same item, I think they are ripoff kings. the risk you take on ebay I guess. Oh well, could have been worse lol.

Yep I would definitely be filing for dispute with Pay Pal and E-Bay Tony and Keith,

I know that the ebay site where a couple of other Flying buddies got there #3 808 & #11HD KeyCams from was OK they have had several of them both here in Australia and USA, and had NO problems with Customs ,,,,that sounds suspect right there, with the site your both dealing with !

Tony

Staff member
Yup. They are lying to us and i know that. I just have to wait until the 10th then I'm filing if they don't issue a refund before then.

Tony

Staff member
Well, I woke up early this morning to find out that they had returned my money. I have not verified any of this yet, but I will when I get a chance. Just goes to show, just cause it's cheap, prolly means you ain't going to get it hahaha. I will be ordering another one shortly.

Tony

Staff member
Well, I got my money back and I have ordered another $39 #11 Keychain Camera from a seller that I know will get it to me. They are still in china, but have a great name all over the web for this camera. So, it was worth a shot. As for the two that I ordered and didn't get, negative feedback has been left with the worst star rating I could give. They tried to sell the cameras cheaper than they could afford, realized their mistake and tried to keep the money. That is fraud, and I will not put up with it. Once they realized that paypal would fight on my behalf, they decided to return the money without dispute.

Kinda mad that I could only get one camera, and not two like I had planned, but I'm sure I will make something work. I will have another one in the future if this one works correctly. I'm withholding the name of the seller until I get it and test it out. If it's all good, you can bet that I will post them up so you can purchase from them.

Great to here that you got Money back, and yep I would have left a negative feedback too, hope to see a review of the one you get soon from the other site

Tony

Staff member
haha, they just sent me an email asking why I left negative feedback. Even offered discounts on future purchases. Sorry, when I buy something, you don't ship it, make excuses, then lie to me about it, not leaving anything other than negative.

And Keith, hopefully they clear it up quickly for ya man. And you can bet that I will do a review on the new one.

Ron RC

Well, I got my money back and I have ordered another $39 #11 Keychain Camera from a seller that I know will get it to me. They are still in china, but have a great name all over the web for this camera. So, it was worth a shot. As for the two that I ordered and didn't get, negative feedback has been left with the worst star rating I could give. They tried to sell the cameras cheaper than they could afford, realized their mistake and tried to keep the money. That is fraud, and I will not put up with it. Once they realized that paypal would fight on my behalf, they decided to return the money without dispute.

Kinda mad that I could only get one camera, and not two like I had planned, but I'm sure I will make something work. I will have another one in the future if this one works correctly. I'm withholding the name of the seller until I get it and test it out. If it's all good, you can bet that I will post them up so you can purchase from them.

Hello Tony. Just found your site by accident when I was checking vids on your you-tube. I also have not received my #11 cam and I have no reason to believe I will. Can you tell me exactly how you went about getting your money back. Where did you file the dispute etc... Am really bummed, was looking forward to getting that new cam. Now if I order another one from a different dealer will have to wait again. They claimed to have shipped mine on April 17 and I even got an email from them asking for a 5-star feedback. TIA Tony

Ron

Tony

Staff member
Well, I just pressured them enough to where they sent my money back. But, you can file a claim with eBay and Paypal and dispute the transaction. If you purchased it from the same people I did, then they have enough negative feedback that will easily win your case. If you need more help than this, just let me know.

Ron RC

After a couple of emails to the Ebay seller, I have received info from PayPal that my money was refunded. I double checked with PayPal and the money was definitely refunded. I know of a seller that has the cam on EBay that others have safely purchased the #11 cam with no problems. Now just another month to wait for a new one when I order.

Ron

Tony

Staff member
Glad you got your money back Ron. I'm still waiting on my new one. I thought I would have gotten it yesterday, but sadly it didn't show up.

Top Bottom