Sold: 2 450 size aluminum carry boxes free

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
I know there's many guys flying 450s on this forum. I have two aluminum carry boxes, one Align and another with no name. If you pay the shipping cost there yours free. Not sure if it would be worth it cause their pretty big and probably costly to ship. But I'm going to toss them in a few weeks if no one clams them.
T

Rackman

Hello fran11784 you know might just be something for the Grandson to carry his 400 in ,,, pretty decent condition,,? & heck why not ,, do you have any idea on the weight of one,, were located out here in Utah Ogden area maybe if I were toss the ZIP your way you might be able to let me know .. ( 84404 ) that's if you still have them would only need one but would gladly take one off your hands .. give me a shout out let use know sometime .. it would for sure help him be more organized:hdbng::arms: .lol Man not awake yet can't get the fingers:twothumbsup::beerchug: to do as ask ..hahah

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
So I put in the Tree house museum just to get an idea. I put in 15lbs. About 50 bucks UPS. Id have to find a box for it too. It would be around 28x8x12 inches. Their in good shape. Probably want the one that says Align on it, its in the best shape. Your a long way from me tho...

Rackman

Sorry fran11784 I just got home.. been a busy day here actually but to my surprise my wife found just what he was wanting for $ 40.00 from a Site called KSL it's a Site here locally :twothumbsup::dizzy:still in the box. Align case even,, but that you for giving me the opportunity. to take one from you.. but I'm sure it wont take long before someone else has taken interest in getting one from you ... :onthego::thankyou:

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
I know there's many guys flying 450s on this forum. I have two aluminum carry boxes, one Align and another with no name. If you pay the shipping cost there yours free. Not sure if it would be worth it cause their pretty big and probably costly to ship. But I'm going to toss them in a few weeks if no one clams them.
T
Hi fran11784, I would like to get one from you. Just let me know where we can meet. :banana:

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey James, your taking both of them.... lol I think we will be at the Wave Church Saturday morning early. I will inbox you.
T

Top Bottom