Wanted: 325 / 335 mm blades

Tony

Staff member
I am in need of some blades. Fiberglass as well as carbon fiber. They can be either 325 or 335 millimeter in length, but prefer 325. Mainly I'm looking for the cheap blades, the ones that say "3D" on them, or "3D Pro". I can also do this with the ones that are yellow and black. I'm in need of at least 2 pair, but may be interested in more. The more I have, the more accurate my testing.

For fiberglass blades like come in the cheap kits, these are going to have to be VERY cheap as they are some of the cheapest blades that you can get. But, I need some of those as well.

Post up what you have and what you want for them. be sure to post pictures. No damage and they need to be straight. Thanks everyone.

Adam

I have the cheap yellow and black blades but i think they are wood not fiberglass they work but if put on a flybarless heli they will be ripped to threads lol. Vinyls

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, wood wont' work. I'm mainly looking for the cheap CF blades, and then some of the FG blades. I have one or two pairs of FG, but none of the CF. Things may be on hold for this project though. Time will tell.

Top Bottom