Wanted: 3s 450 Helicopter Motor

Derek

Hey guys and gals! Check your spare parts bins and boxes. Im looking for a deal on a 3S 450 helicopter motor. Anyone got one laying around that they wouldnt mind parting with?

USA only please.

Tony

Staff member
Do you care about KV? Because I'm about to pull this 4000KV motor out of this XFX 450 and put an Align in it.

Tony

Staff member
When I get it out, just pay for shipping and it's yours. I will never use one this high kv other than in the maiden video, which is going to be a little bit. It's windy as hell today after that cold front blew through. You should be getting it today lol.

Derek

Sounds good to me! Thanks Tony! Just let me know when youve got it pulled and ready to ship. No rush!

Tony

Staff member
You got it. Hoping the wind will be down tomorrow so I can get the maiden done on this heli, and get that head off of it lmao. That head scares the hell out of me.

Tony

Staff member
It's completely plastic and the mixing and washout arm screws have been completely stripped from the factory. I tried to put some CA in them to help hold it together for one flight, then the head is coming off. Or the heli will crash which is why I will be standing way back from it lmao.

Top Bottom