Found: 40amp ESC with internal BEC for rc plane

Derek

I find myself needing a 40amp ESC for a project that I have in mind. If I have to order a new one, I can do that, but I thought I'd check with the people here first. Maybe someone here in the states has a spare 40amp esc around that they wouldn't mind parting with for a reasonable price.

Last edited:

DAL2855

Banned
I have one Mountaindewdude, it's a Hobbywing SkyWalker 40A with the 3A 5v BEC built in it. Also have the programming card that goes with it!

Tony

Staff member
If I can find a bitchin deal on an Align 35a ESC and 450MX motor, I will have a 40a off my 450 SE V2. But, I will have to find those two items first.

Derek

Really??? I'd be interested in that.

I just got home from work, so I'm ready for a shower and bed. Put some thought into it and let me know what you'd want for the pair. Programming card is a plus. Also..would you accept PayPal? Let me know! I'm off to bed. I'll be back online later today. PM me with a dollar amount buddy!

Derek

Awesome! Put some thought into it and PM me a dollar amount. I'll check back later today. Time for bed.

Derek

Well, that was quick! A deal was arranged and I've sent the $$$. Thank you!!!

Last edited:

Derek

Ok...I got my package in the mail today. Thank you DAL2855 for the super fast shipping! That was great! You said that you were sending a Hobbywing ESC Programming Card along with the 40amp ESC. I didn't know that you were sending me a Programming Card that was still sealed in the original package. Very cool! Thank you! As far as the 40amp ESC....well....it is a 40amp ESC but I'd like to make a suggestion. Don't sell electronic equipment that has the rubber insulation worn away from the wires and exposing the wires. This ESC has exposed wires in 2 places. One of the places looks to be burnt. Maybe it wasn't burnt but it sure does look like it. Also..on the wires that would connect to the motor, it looks like the wire tips were too long and the wire wasn't soldered into the connectors very well. More exposed wires.

Now...please keep this in mind...I'm not complaining. You said that you'd send me a 40amp ESC and Programming Card. You did just that. So, thank you! I am going to cut away the heat shrink and remove all the wires from the ESC and I'll solder all new wires and I'll live happily ever after.

In the future, just be careful what you are selling. Someone else may not take something like this as easy as I am.

DAL2855

Banned
I didn't even catch that! Sorry about that man! Glad you got it though! I didn't even realize until I was packing it up for shipping that it was an unopened programming card!

Karubah

Derek. You are one very courteous and polite person. I know I would not be if I was in your position. Well done.:applause:

Derek

Everyday is filled with "Life's Lessons" and I can just hope that DAL2855 has learned one today. Check the equipment, re-check the equipment, and then double check the equipment again before you sell it off to someone that likes to fly with friends and family around and doesn't want something bad to happen because of faulty equipment. Life goes on, buddy! As will I. I'll get new wires soldered on and hopefully everything will be ok.

Top Bottom