Found: 450 flybar helicopter

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone. I'm looking for something like the HK450GT, or the Align equivalent. I believe that would be the sport model, not sure though. But, I need one to do some testing on. If you have one, and want to let go of it cheap, let me know. Thanks.

DAL2855

Banned
I have one Tony. I have several different gyro's I could put on it, I have the stock HK gyro or I have the Futaba GY520 AVCS that I could put on it for you. It currently has the 121T main and 12T pinion and is a TT version. Has the HK925MG digital tail servo, and I don't remember what the cyclics are and can't see the labels on them, they are analog servos, has the standard 40a esc. Make me an offer!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
You want to 450 back that I have? I've never flown it. Pay the shipping plus something for me and there you go. You heli back! Lol.

Tony

Staff member
Breeze, what heli do you have? The one with the yellow and black plastic canopy? If that is the one, then hell yes, I want that one back lmao. That one was the most stable of all the HK heli's. PM me about the "Something for you" and we will make this happen. Might have to bust out a credit card on this one, but that sounds like what I'm looking for.

Tony

Staff member
I have one Tony. I have several different gyro's I could put on it, I have the stock HK gyro or I have the Futaba GY520 AVCS that I could put on it for you. It currently has the 121T main and 12T pinion and is a TT version. Has the HK925MG digital tail servo, and I don't remember what the cyclics are and can't see the labels on them, they are analog servos, has the standard 40a esc. Make me an offer!

Lets see what goes on with Sam. I had sold one of my heli's quite a while back and if it's the one that I'm thinking of, I missed it after I sold it.

Lee

I will be reunited with my old HK450GT today, as i sold it to my friend here in Mexico. I will be teaching him over the next months so i will be documenting everything from set up to basic flying also using the buddy system.

Tony

Staff member
My main thing is to fly it and compare it to a flybarless heli. I have not had my hands on a flybar heli in so long that I can't remember what they feel like in the air. Hopefully I will be reunited with my FIRST EVER Align clone 450 this week if Sam can get it sent out today. I hope he can, I really want to play with it. Maybe I will install some good electronics on it and make it fly the way it's supposed to lol.

Tony

Staff member
lol, I had a problem getting mine in gear as well. I was meaning to get some decal packs together to get a little money in the forum. didn't get it done lmao. Need something that is easier to weed than the last ones I did. spending 20 minutes per sheet is just way too long!

Thanks for getting it out so fast! I'm excited to see it again. Found a video test that I did with it sitting in the background and I'm already missed it.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, shouldn't be an issue. Might take a bit longer, but shouldn't be an issue. Did you get a tracking number on it?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
No did not. Got insurance on it. If there is a tracking number I left the receipt home. I'll look tomorrow before doc app.

Tony

Staff member
Last update says it departed Ny yesterday. Unless it took a plane ride, that is a 2 day trip. No updates past that.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Post office seams a lot faster shipping than most. I ordered new props for my QAV Monday out of Rc dude in Nevada. Got them in the mail today. Props I ordered from graves Rc out of Florida shipped fed x won't be here till Friday. Hmmmm. Lol.

Tony

Staff member
It's showing delivered after a notice left so the wife may have it. But, she is about 40 miles away at work right now. I will let you know sometime around 0430 this morning if she has it. Sure hope so.

Top Bottom