450 got me s scratching my head

Slobberdog

Well I got my hands on my 450 today to give it a good look over, and all looked good,

Put a battery in it and took it out the yard for a hover, and low and behold at centre stick I was hovering, mmmhhhh

Well it looked like I had 3 - 4 deg of pitch,

All I can think is whe I put the DFC turnbuckle links on I had it in norm mode and low stick, muppet,

Well reset now and ready to take out with a guy I have met who might be teaching me a bit of mild 3d if I grow a pair, either way might have to remember the body bag, I mean heli bits bag, I mean heli bag, lol

Lee

My best advice.
Find a field with tall grass. Practice over that. Any probs, Th hold and drop it in the grass.
Did this with my 600 and warp. No damage, and learnt a lot i was scared to do elsewhere.

Slobberdog

Yeah thanks Lee, even with a bit of coaching I think I want to finish off nailing my turns first, not confident turning towards me, can fig 8 away no worries just towards is more than scetchy.

Lee

3D means all axis flying Tony. Any manœuvre where you are changing axis mid way through,
So things like piro flips, piro circuits, tic tocs are 3D, things like rolls, loops, inverted circuits is Sports flying.

Top Bottom