Wanted: 600N Lower Plate Black

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone, I am looking for the Align 600N Black Lower Plate in either fiberglass or carbon fiber. The fiberglass is a lot cheaper, but I'm thinking I would like to match the frame and go with carbon fiber. The one that is on the heli now is the the silver (ugly as sin) plate and it has to be removed. Just doesn't match the theme of this helicopter and the way that I'm building it now.

If you know or someone or have one yourself, let me know. The brand new plate is $37, I would just like to see if anyone has one lying around. It can't have any damage and has to look like new.

Here is the one that I'm looking for. Let me know.
Align Carbon Bottom Plate 2.0MM (600N) [AGNHN6027] | RC Helicopters - A Main Hobbies

Tony

Staff member
Thanks for the link. Just checked the shipping, and JUST the shipping is $19.55 bringing the total to $46.55.

Slobberdog

did not think they would sting you that much. ouch

the part is £20 over here or aprox $30 but sending it would cost more again otherwise i would get it and send it on for you

Tony

Staff member
It's all good. If I have to, I will just order it with some other parts that I need for the heli. It's free shipping over $25 through amainhobbies. It's the main reason I have made two separate orders for the heli this week. I know that I can pick and choose, and come back if I have to.

Top Bottom