A funny ha-ha flight

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I fly mostly Thursday morning but I decided to go today. I took the 550 and 4 batteries. First battery, during the end of the flight,@ 4:14 I came across an encounter. I didn't know the schedule and next thing I know it's time to react...quickly :rotflmao: Kind of funny now but wasn't at the time.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Actually, their were no electronics damage in the making of this video :). I'll stick to Thursday flying instead :).

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I went today to finished using up the batteries I didn't used on sprinkler day :bellyroll:. A little too windy then usual to fly for me but I went ahead and did :chuckles: No video but just good old fun flying till the rain came :emomad:

Tony

Staff member
lol, yea that was pretty funny, but yea, not at the time watching that stream of water going towards your bag, and trying to get a helicopter down lol. I had a chuckle

And Geena, holy red hair! lol. Liking the new picture :twothumbsup:

Geena

Staff member
lol, yea that was pretty funny, but yea, not at the time watching that stream of water going towards your bag, and trying to get a helicopter down lol. I had a chuckle

And Geena, holy red hair! lol. Liking the new picture :twothumbsup:
That`s always been my hair colour, Tony. You just couldn`t see it in the old profile photo, which I had to change because I was holding an X7.....LOL....and I was wearing a hat.

Top Bottom