Trucks a tiny issue on the carb settings

Venturi-XR

i am still in the process setting up the HSN and LSN and thats because it wont go into 2nd gear and no its not the 70 tooth spur gear and so anyway i need some help for the carb settings for HSN and LSN to make it go into 2nd gear and should i turn in or turn out for the HSN and LSN by how much and thanks

Tony

Staff member
You only tune the carb for the heat in the motor, not shift points. To adjust shift points, you need to adjust the grub screw in the transmission. If I remember correctly, I have written how to do this in another thread of yours.

Either way, we need to know what truck this is on, what engine and so on. There is nothing in the above post to let us know what you are running.

Venturi-XR

well it is a TRX 2.5 and it is a S-Maxx and the fuel i use is HPI 20% nitro and i have been using it for 5 years and the engine is also 5 years old, too and sorry i did not put what type of engine, truck and etc.

Venturi-XR

You only tune the carb for the heat in the motor, not shift points. To adjust shift points, you need to adjust the grub screw in the transmission. If I remember correctly, I have written how to do this in another thread of yours.

Either way, we need to know what truck this is on, what engine and so on. There is nothing in the above post to let us know what you are running.
well it is a TRX 2.5 and it is a S-Maxx and the fuel i use is HPI 20% nitro and i have been using it for 5 years and the engine is also 5 years old, too and sorry i did not put what type of engine, truck and etc.

Top Bottom