aileror problems

grumpy1

well ....i got lucky today was out flyin my goldburg tiger 2 made 2 normal flights no problems..none at all ...but the last one was going fine until it was time to land...was making turn to final an guess what ...something was wrong with the ailerons..they would not go back to the neutral position...was in slight continous bank to the right...probably around 5 degrees or so...caught me way off guard...no mater what it did not increase or decrease in bank no mater where i moved the stick....im tellin ya i was flyin way above my ability ...i was having to fly it in a slip..having to apply a little up ....an a lot of left rudder ...an more power that i have ever landed with ....took 3 trys an was really getting frustrated...it wasnt pretty ..but i got it on the ground in one peice..i was just lucky...somedays without problems...im not the smoothest on landing...was WAY above my ability on that today....anyways turned everything off took battery out ...loaded up an went to tbe house ....ailerons still stuck....got home....put battery in ....soon as i powered everything up ailerons centered back up...they are working flawless now...cant even get them to think about sticking now....so what you think the problem is...something in the servo gears...any suggestions..change servo ....man i was so lucky to get that on the ground today in one peice

Top Bottom