Align 150 Dfc How To Level Your Swash Plate Correctly

Tony

Staff member
Last edited:

EyeStation

Any link to the metal gear sets?
Also, does that Zero Pitch adjustment work when the blades are folded towards the back?
When I would set it like that, an even blade angle at midstick would not allow me to lift off till about 60% collective. I would always trim it a bit more than even to make it lift nearer to 50%.
Nice Video!

idar66

hi tony hope im in right place, ive just down extensive upgrade to my 150 and im ended up breaking the tail motor wires of back off motor, i gather this means i need a new one, the bloody wires they use are very fragile, also on my upgrade was a one way bearing with bottom gear can you tell me what benefits putting a one way bearing in bottom gear acheives, also can you advise if possible to solder new wires on tail motor, thanks from nz idar

idar66

hi guys just had my new tail motor and other goodies from next rc man great service cant belive how fast my order got here plus discount was great, my question is the new wire and motor kit comes with new plug ready to have wires soldered, looking at the wires it looks like theres no way of telling which wire is red, blue, black, how can you tell which is which, ive been told it does not matter could someone clarify plz, also if possible could someone send or post a companion file for tx settings for the trex 150 with the taranis or 9xr , i have one but im unsure weather it will be good setup to learn with, im not after 3d flight just stable basic flight, if someone could help id be very grateful, thanks from nz idar

Tony

Staff member
It doesn't matter how you solder the wires on the plug after you run them through the tail boom. If, when you spool the helicopter up, the tail is spinning the wrong way, just reverse the plug and it will reverse the polarity of the motor and it will spin correctly. So no need to worry about the colors.

As for the files, sorry I can't help you there.

Top Bottom