Align 450 Pro V2 3GX Super Combo Build Guide Part 1 What's In The Box

Tony

Staff member
Here is the start to the build series for the Align T-Rex Pro V2 Super Combo. In this series I will be building this heli step by step and you can follow along if you are building this kit. Have a watch and let us know what you think.

I will be putting all of these videos in a Playlist so they will all be in one spot. I will also be creating an article on this as well.

http://youtu.be/y9WtpWFBqe4

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Excellent tony! I so can't wait to see all of these videos! Keep them coming. I want to see her in the air!

Tony

Staff member
Well the only video I have right now is setting up the gyro after setting the blade pitch just to see what it will do. But there will be more as we go. But not today, it's way too friggin hot right now in Oklahoma.

Tony

Staff member
Ugh, it sucks man. I had to change a thermostat on my step dads truck today. Yeah, I'm not going back outside lmao.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Ugh, it sucks man. I had to change a thermostat on my step dads truck today. Yeah, I'm not going back outside lmao.

I don't blame you! Lol. Friday I have to get my boat ready for my vacation trip! Sapposed to be round 90.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't blame you! Lol. Friday I have to get my boat ready for my vacation trip! Sapposed to be round 90.

Tony

Staff member
Don't be jealous, just go out and order you one :biggrin1: Everyone on here is going to the DX8 and something Align lol. I had to follow suit.

murankar

Staff member
I have not talked to the wife yet about my new build. I think I'll be with tony in the house when I do.

Tony

Staff member
If this is the HK450GT, that was one of my best helicopters that I have owned. I loved that thing, and now it's collecting dust because the new owner wants to play with boats more than helicopters lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

I have not talked to the wife yet about my new build. I think I'll be with tony in the house when I do.

IMO, it's a good place to be lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Lol, I will go all summer without leaving the house except for work if it stays like this.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
If this is the HK450GT, that was one of my best helicopters that I have owned. I loved that thing, and now it's collecting dust because the new owner wants to play with boats more than helicopters lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO, it's a good place to be lmao.

Can I help it if I have too many toys! Lol. I have a feeling the 600 will be in the air before the 450! I bought the 450 to fly indoors during the winter. I can't help it if I've been working 6 days a week for the last year or so! Dosen't help when winter flying is on Saturdays. Hell I've only made 1 club meeting since the end of last summer. But I'll tell you my pocket book has never been fuller! Lol......

Top Bottom