Align APS Gyro.... Ok.. this I WANT... :P :D

Tony

Staff member
Only you cna post a youtube link that doesn't auto embed... Just paste the URL and the forum will do the rest. Not the URL that states "player embed". adn that gyro is cheating. But I guess you do need it so you don't lose another heli :poke:

Lee

I think they are trying to get the AP market back from the Multicopters. Looks very interesting.

Adam

that does take all the fun out of this sport lol. A cheat code but it doesnt do tricks or fly for you so thats another way of looking at it. And it doesnt work in tall grass i dont think bahahahaha

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
tony I didnt say player embed. i just copied the URL from the top of my browser page.

Adam and Tony.. : true that is cheating.. but ( I am not sure about setup still) , if the setup is good and easy, then heli will make awesome camera ships.. and GPS return to base feature just amazes me everytime. :D So I donno.. even if its cheating, its pretty cool heehee.. :) I wil just invert my heli and flip the button to see it come back again and again.. lol .. just for giggles.. hhahahahahahaha.. but its awesome cause it'll be a great way to learn some manuevers. :)

RomHeli

Totally agree with you here Gaba - Thanks for the link!

I've beeen thinking about a Co-Pilot 4 for later - the full rig - But this is VERY VERY Good indeed.

Do you know if this this on the Market yet and , if so, How deep will it burn a hole in OUR pockets - Take it that you want one too!

Regards ...Andy

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
I need this for learning. The only things stopping me would be the price and it's probably not out on the shelves yet. Anyhow gotta have it. As a teaching tool, yah thats it's it a teaching tool!

RomHeli

Hi All --- Long Time - No See!

I NOW use 4 Robbe HeliCommand Units: 3A, V2, RIGID & 3D. I also have 1x CoPilot II & 1x KDS Flymentor 3D boxed up in the Spares locker!

Top Bottom