Align T-rex 450 Pro DFC

canongraphy

looking for an Align 450 Pro preferably a DFC model
FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!

FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!

FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!

FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!! LOCK N LOAD THIS THREAD :)

Last edited:

heli-maniac

if you want something to train on find a 130x they take crashes well with almost no damage to anything and fly as well as a 450
unlike a 450 were you will have to rebuild it if you crash imo

canongraphy

if you want something to train on find a 130x they take crashes well with almost no damage to anything and fly as well as a 450
unlike a 450 were you will have to rebuild it if you crash imo

not interested in a 130 the 450 is small enough as it is. I'm not planning to crash anymore! :) but if I do, a 450 is a lot cheaper to redo as I already know.
But thanks bud!

Tony

Staff member
450 is a great size. 500 is even better, but crashes are going to cost about double.

Hey Lee you mention the Blade is only $169? where is it that price and obviously i assume that is the BNF basic version correct?

john2012

Banned
looking for the dfc and the flybarless head but need to know if it is possible to replace the standard head and what other parts would i need to change to the good flybarless system the reasons being it easer to setup.or should i buy the 450 kit that tony has thanks john2012

DAL2855

Banned
John, the DFC Head is a FBL head! I have one on my Align 450 DFC Pro and I love it! I run the Tarot ZYX FBL Gyro on it. Flies great!

Top Bottom