700 Align TB70

Rowdy

I think they could of did better with the canopy. The design and colors are just "Basic" and I wonder if they even fixed the quality of the canopy. My 550x canopy was absolutely horrible. If you looked at it the wrong way a piece of paint would fall off lol. But either way, any company coming out with a new heli is just a push in the right direction for our hobby. Align has always been a "working mans heli" and a gateway for aspiring pilots to get into our hobby. I will definitely have a pull on one, but I don't see myself buying the kit version. I'm really looking forward to building the new Oxy Flash for my next 700 when it comes out.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yeah, I seen the Flash, it looks pretty nice. When they come out with an 800, I'm in...lol. As far as this TB70, as I was doing more digging apparently there were a bunch of SAB fans on the Align FB page who were ranting about how its a rip off of the Raw. Lol, interesting...

Tony

Staff member
I think that is where the market is trending. The Goblin Raw may just be the new look. Even Tarot has a helicopter kind of like that. I found it when I was searching for a frame to put in the Agusta. Very interesting design for sure.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
I like this design where they stood the servos on end sort of. They did the same thing with the TB70 at least it looks that way...

Attachments

• SAB.png
    SAB.png
    182.6 KB · Views: 2
  • TB70.png
    TB70.png
    170 KB · Views: 2
Top Bottom