Micro Align Trex 150x Bind problem to Futaba - HELP NEEDED

Montytipton

I recently switched from Spektrum to Futaba. I have been flying my 150x on my Spektrum transmitter for a long time. I recently purchased a 16iz and I have been trying for the past day to get it to bind. I have made new models, selected S-FHSS on both the app and transmitter. I plug the battery in, the red light starts flashing, I press the bind button on the gars, it blinks green with no connection.
Im looking for any tips and tricks!

RandyDSok

Different brands of radio transmitter/receivers use different protocols for their equipment. Spektrum currently uses DSMX / DSM2 depending on their age.. Futaba has several of their own protocols such as FASST, FASSTest, F-FHSS and S-FHSS but they do not support either of Spectrums DSMX or DSM2. The same applies to other brands that have their own protocols. There are some generic brands that support multiple protocols but they tend to be of a lower quality than either of the two we are talking about here.

In short, your Futaba radio is not made to be able to bind with Spectrum's devices.

Montytipton

Different brands of radio transmitter/receivers use different protocols for their equipment. Spektrum currently uses DSMX / DSM2 depending on their age.. Futaba has several of their own protocols such as FASST, FASSTest, F-FHSS and S-FHSS but they do not support either of Spectrums DSMX or DSM2. The same applies to other brands that have their own protocols. There are some generic brands that support multiple protocols but they tend to be of a lower quality than either of the two we are talking about here.

In short, your Futaba radio is not made to be able to bind with Spectrum's devices.
I’m not sure if you are familiar with the 150x or any align helis but the board that comes installed onto the 150 is made to be bound to Futaba. Not really sure what you meant by all that above. I was flying a spectrum satellite.

RandyDSok

I’m not sure if you are familiar with the 150x or any align helis but the board that comes installed onto the 150 is made to be bound to Futaba. Not really sure what you meant by all that above. I was flying a spectrum satellite.
I was mistaken simply because you were using a Spectrum previously... so if that had been the case it would have been an issue but since it isn't... nevermind... I'll leave it in your own hands then

Last edited:
Top Bottom