Monitors Anyone Use One Of These?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I have a monitor too but it's just in case if others want to watch. The runcam action camera I use has WiFi so other can use their phone to watch instead of the monitor, which is pretty neat.

Stambo

I have a monitor too but it's just in case if others want to watch. The runcam action camera I use has WiFi so other can use their phone to watch instead of the monitor, which is pretty neat.
Be careful running WiFi on a flying quad, it can overpower control and video signals if it is too close to them.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Very nice. Just a warning. If you think flying with goggles were hard, if you use the monitor to fly ...well good luck. It's harder to do but that's just my opinion. I even used a 19" TV as my monitor and I gave that up quick and went back to my goggles.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I tried using my friend's monitor, but eventually I also chose to go back to my goggle

I tried using a 19'' TV as a monitor but didn't like it. I also have a monitor like bigone has and that's for others to watch. You don't get the real reaction time like you do with goggles.

Top Bottom