Misc. AR6610T DOA

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Flew my 760 two weeks ago all was fine. Today I go to fly it, power on but the FB controller won't initialize. The receiver is dead. Just randomly decided to call it quits. Glad I wasn't flying at the time.... Losing faith in Spektrum lately.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Don't lose faith in Spektrum. Quality parts are hard to come by nowadays. I just bought a Diatone 50a all-in-one FC that just finished getting everything talking to each other and ready to install I watched, I think it's called a resistor the little black squares on FC catch on fire from the inside out, and poof up in smoke :(. No such thing as quality control anymore especially when the demand is more than the supply. It seems to me that no one puts pride in their job anymore and just out to screw anyone to make a quick buck. Just my :2c:

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Very true, I've been messing with the receiver since this post. Can't for the life of me imagine what happen. To me it seems like the new line of Spektrum stuff is not as reliable as the older stuff.
T

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yes, I do agree with you on reliable electronics. So far Spektrum old stuff has been very good to me :). New stuff I haven't purchased anything yet but I will one day like a new TX that I've wanted since last year or the year before who knows lol.

Top Bottom