Sold: Ar7200bx

Tony

Staff member
For $150, I can assure you, it's used. But knowing Lee. this thing has barely seen wind. He takes care of his stuff!

And Lee, why in the world are you wanting another ikon? lol. I still have not put that one I purchased from you on anything lmao. It's still sitting on my desk looking for a new bird (which may be coming soon...)

I can't believe this thing is still for sale though. Someone get this gyro! It's awesome!!!

100. Plus shipping it is sold. I am not trying to disrespect you it's just so hard to buy used electronics you never know what you're getting or how they were work . That goes for new ones as well the only difference is you get some kind of warranty if it's new. I know I sure have been thinking about your Goblin 570

Lee

100. Plus shipping it is sold. I am not trying to disrespect you it's just so hard to buy used electronics you never know what you're getting or how they were work . That goes for new ones as well the only difference is you get some kind of warranty if it's new. I know I sure have been thinking about your Goblin 570
Hi Ronald,
This was also sold three years ago. The Goblin was sold just last month.
I do need to update these to sold :D

Top Bottom