700 Axon Demon.

ivor

Need help with the Axon FBL settings. It is on a Thunder Tiger 90 nitro-G4 with a Futaba T16SZ-T18SZ through a S-BUS RX-R6203. I would like to know what numbers would you start with on the tail gain, the setting in the radio is 80%, do I leave this and also head gain setting all to suit SCALE flying with the help of auto leveling, or rescue on a switch to auto level. Thank You Ivor

Geena

Staff member
The default head gain (55) is a good place to start on the head gain. I`m running somewhere around 65-70 on my tail gain, and 100 on the head gain on my F3C contest helicopters and somewhere around 45-50 tail gain and 55 head gain on my 3D models. Those gain settings work well for my applications, but they might not be suitable for yours. My advise, is to start with the default settings (they are usually pretty close), and work into your desired feel from there.

ivor

The default head gain (55) is a good place to start on the head gain. I`m running somewhere around 65-70 on my tail gain, and 100 on the head gain on my F3C contest helicopters and somewhere around 45-50 tail gain and 55 head gain on my 3D models. Those gain settings work well for my applications, but they might not be suitable for yours. My advise, is to start with the default settings (they are usually pretty close), and work into your desired feel from there.
Thank You Geena I have been working on this all-last night and all day until very early today. just got out of bed and just replied to you. You would think by now that it would be easier to set up, as the two turbines I have run the Demon 3SX and fly very well. So, thank you again for your help with this. Ivor

ivor

Sorry to trouble you, can you tell what radio do you fly with? and I fly scale or just fly in my back yard and sometimes do demos at air fields with full size aircraft. See my Faceless page Ivor. 登录 Facebook

Geena

Staff member
Sorry to trouble you, can you tell what radio do you fly with? and I fly scale or just fly in my back yard and sometimes do demos at air fields with full size aircraft. See my Faceless page Ivor. 登录 Facebook
My transmitter is a Jeti DS16 V2. It has integration with the AXON, so I can make adjustments to the AXON without having to connect to the laptop.

Top Bottom