Spektrum Backlight on DX6i

rdstair63

Looking for a way to back light my DX6i. I'm new to this sight, so I'm still getting familiar with it. Thanks for any advice.

EyeStation

yep, super simple kit. Ordered 3 from a UK guy on e-Bay. Had them within a weeks time. Less than 20 minutes to install.
Well worth the investment.

Tony

Staff member
Sorry guys, that video was not supposed to be public. I have since taken it down. Way to many issues with people tearing their Tx's apart and destroying them. Sorry about that.

hawk-i

I bought a Turnigy back light off e-bay that worked like a charm. The biggest problem you might have is getting the wire connectors loose from the board and be very careful with the ribbon harness. Just don't be in a hurry when doing it and work the connectors off from the connector and don't pull on the wires. I think I paid about 12 or 14 buck for the kit and there's a you tube video that I followed. Take your time and good luck.

Last edited:

conkris

Do you know of someone who is knowledgeable, reliable, trustworthy, and would do this back light installation for a reasonable price to help a old fart continue modeling for a few more years....the ole eyes could use a little help seeing the DX6i screen....looking for someone in the US

Thank You Tony C

Top Bottom