Banggood 450 heli bag

trainrider06

trainrider06 submitted a new Article:

Banggood 450 Heli Bag

Well got my heli bag from Banggood! Thought I'd share my thought on it...
Here is the bag after I opened it...
View attachment 15905
Not a bad bag really seems pretty sturdy fairly nice and heavy duty zippers, material is fairly thick.
Has one outside pocket as you can see, as well a nice inside pocket to hold I'd say 4 3s 2200mah lipos or tools which ever one prefers....
View attachment 15906
View attachment 15907
View attachment 15908
Heli fits nicely inside also....
View attachment 15909
View attachment 15910

Overall I'd say this is a deal! just under $20.00 bucks, really not bad for a decent bag to protect your heli in and transport it in.
Seems sturdy enough to last quite a while!

Read more about this article here...

Last edited by a moderator:

trainrider06

It's really a pretty decent bag Derek! My TRex 450 Pro DFC fits very nicely in there, not too tight not too loose to where it flops around. I may add some felt material to the sides where the canopy fits just for my own piece of mind, but I don't believe it's needed. That's just my own preference.

trainrider06

No, I was hoping it would, gotta find one that does though, have also been looking for one for my 500 Pro. The Align bags they say you need to remove the canopy and tuck it back under the boom. I don't like that idea, but I may see about a canopy cover and get one if I can't find one that works. I think Tarot makes a bag that might fit the Dominator. But being the heli snob I am I'd prefer nothing to be on the bag or Align. Lol

trainrider06

Oh an update on the heli bag, the Dominator fits!!!! I have to remove the canopy, but it fits!
I just wrap the canopy in a soft cloth, and set it by the boom, fits like a glove!

Top Bottom