General Betaflight

MurryB

When you up grade to betaflight 4.3 are you supposed to do a complete beta reconfig? I saved the original config, but when I reinstall the config it was not the same as what I saved it. Mode settings are gone vtx settings gone. Thats not all but you get Idea.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Yea, there are some updates that change the way the controller works (different coding and whatnot) which requires a complete redo and will erase or overwrite the existing save. Or, just won't work at all until you set it up again. Best thing to do is save your settings you had by writing them down so you have a starting place for the new firmware.

MurryB

YA got it all back. I saved the config through the presets and went back and did restore. and it worked, Happy camper now.

MurryB

Does anybody know what warning 95 is? I am getting that when I turn on my NX8. And when I try to arm my quad it want arm.

MurryB

Well I got the arming problem fixed, end points weren't right. But still don't know what that warning 95 is on radio.

Tony

Staff member
Does anybody know what warning 95 is? I am getting that when I turn on my NX8. And when I try to arm my quad it want arm.
I just had a read through the NX8 manual and I don't see anything that says "95". What I did see is there is a "Warnings" menu for each model type. Might have a look in there to see what all is in there. I'm not sure beyond that though.

Admiral

The only reference I can find to 95 is in the Change Log
Spektrum™ NX AirWare™ Change Log
2021-Feb-15
Version 3.04.01 Public Beta

• Corrected a problem when using very large values (over 95%) for Crow that
could cause glitches on the aileron channels. The movement is now smooth for
all values.

Check what version of Airware you have and update if necessary.

MurryB

Thanks for the come back. 2 days ago I turned the radio on and it gave the same warning. But this time I notice something there was a box around the Battery indicator so it must be something with the battery, the box was flashing. I hooked a 2 amp charger to the radio by USB. Do you think that might have something to do with it.

Tony

Staff member
Might check the balance leads on the battery if they exist (not sure what battery is in this Tx). Wondering if it was sensing a low cell. You may call support to see if they know what the code means since there is nothing on the internet that we could find.

Admiral

I have an NX10 and have never had an warning code, I would take a photo of the Warning and contact Spektrum to see if they can help, I can't find a list of Warning codes.

MurryB

The stock battery is a one cell and it only has a balance plug, charged it up still gives warning. I brought the Spektrum 5000 mAH all it has is balance plug and still gives warning. I think that 2 amp charger did something. yesterday I charged the stock battery put it in same warning. The manual says it has a built in 2 amp charger do you think it was over charged. I charged the batteries in the radio. I can't send radio to them it is out of warranty.

MurryB

I bought a TX16S MKII. I got it to bind with spektrum receiver, but when I went into beta in the mode tab it would only let me assign one mode what am I doing wrong?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
D.O.G. do you know why? It's been too long since I played with betaflight so I'm unsure.
Oh wow, let me see:thinking: First MurryB do you calibrate your quad every time you go into betaflight?... You should. Second when you are in the mode tab of betaflight when picking mode, beeper, or so on...make sure you pick one mode at a time and save. Save every time you pick a mode. I'll see if I can dig up more information but try that first. OH it wouldn't hurt to try and set up another model in your TX to see if that works. :2c:

Top Bottom