450 Binding align A10 A6aB receiver

Rob Nuss

This concerns a trex450L RTF. Supposed to be bound at the factory but may not be complete. Verbage in the manual is a bit muddled. Specific steps needed to include "where does the bind plug go. What are the correct lights in the receiver and the Mini GRS LOOK LIKE?. I'M still getting a solid green and a solid red on the Mini. Shouldn't both be solid green? Servo movement, and collective appear to be correct.
Also the manual indicates 100% for both high and low dual rates This seems odd to me too. Thanks in advance. If you could offer some throttle and pitch curves for a beginner, that would help, too. But I'm most concerned about proper binding LED indications.

Admiral

Not an Align GRS user, but just want to point out if the servos are responding correctly then the Receiver is bound to the Transmitter.

Rob Nuss

Not an Align GRS user, but just want to point out if the servos are responding correctly then the Receiver is bound to the Transmitter.
Thanks. Jason at a main hobbies agrees. Servos and gyros appear normal Haven't flown it just yet.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:welcome1:Rob. I agree with Admiral and Jason. Need to fly it BUT be ready to hit throttle hold at any given time to be safe. Good luck and enjoy your flight :).

TrueBuild

Is the A6B a Flight Controller like the Align GRS ?
I ask because it has none of the exterior features of the Mini GRS.

RandyDSok

The A6B is a 6ch receiver as stated most places on the internet that describe it's features... as well as mentioned in the manual linked in the post just above your own post.

Top Bottom