Misc. Binding & unbinding?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I have a DSMX sat RX that I had bound to a Heli. I want to use this RX on a different RC vehicle. For some reason, I can't unbind, "Not sure if it's a word or not" to bind again. Also can an RX bind to the TX but no response on the RC vehicle like the RX is not working but it's bind?

RandyDSok

From what I've read, it depends on which one you are using. Some do not have a bind button and require either a receiver to initiate the bind or betaflight. One type ( the earlier one? ) required that you type a command in to do it, newer ones I guess can use the GUI. Some do have a bind button. Third party brands probably increase the variations.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey, Randy. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving :). Thanks for that information. The type in the command one. Thanks for rattling the few brain cell I have :lmao:

RandyDSok

Ok... here is the page I saw on that... ( copy/paste )

1. Switch to the CLI page, Typeset spektrum_sat_bind = 9 on the command line, then enter, Type save then enter.

Note: If the drone needs to be bound every time after you power on, please enter spektrum_sat_bind_autoreset = OFF before saving.

2. Unplug the USB and connect the battery to the drone. At this time, the LED on the receiver should flash quickly, turn on the transmitter, and start the bind. Until the LED is always on. If the LED goes out after the transmitter bind ends, you need to try the bind again.

Top Bottom