Blade 130X and Blade 130X Red Bull helis wanted.

Tony

Staff member
I have the Red Bull 130x, but it's going to take some serious talking for me to get rid of it. It looks so purdy sitting on my shelf with all the other heli's lol.

i have a 130 w/case..has 4 lipos tho not sure how strong they are being that its ben over a year since its been flown .it needs a tail pitch slider and tail blade grips. other than that its good ta go. tried to attach some pics and a lil short video i got of it showing evrything worked ..but it tells me the file im trying to upload is to large...its a picture?...lol how can that be?..lol...but if u would like me to send them i can email or text them to ya.

RandyDSok

.but it tells me the file im trying to upload is to large...its a picture?...lol how can that be?.

There is a 4Mb file size limit which is more than enough for any picture on a forum... ( too large is referring to file size and not resolution size ). There are many programs and apps that will let you resize the file size down to a more reasonable level for sharing the pic.

Why is there a limit... two main reasons... The space needed for hosting the website/forum as well as the bandwidth needed to tranfer the data costs the owner of the website/forum. To keep costs down ( expecially on a free site such as RCH ), limits must be made.

Let me know what you have and we'll go from there.

There is a 4Mb file size limit which is more than enough for any picture on a forum... ( too large is referring to file size and not resolution size ). There are many programs and apps that will let you resize the file size down to a more reasonable level for sharing the pic.

Why is there a limit... two main reasons... The space needed for hosting the website/forum as well as the bandwidth needed to tranfer the data costs the owner of the website/forum. To keep costs down ( expecially on a free site such as RCH ), limits must be made. ...i see. gee i hope thers not a limit on letters im allowed to type your just a trove of knowledge!! lol ...im not needing to get rid of it so badly as to where i must dowload an app or programs to make the picture able to send lol if a simple 1080 pic is to much ...well....hell...get a crayon and draw down what im describing..it would probably be better pic quality lol..if you want pics ..ill be glad to email em er somethin like that ..i was just gonna propose a trade of sorts...i need a complete dfc rotor head for my 450...and a cylic servo..ill pay to ship the heli/case and lipos..which will be at least 25-30$ depending on where you live..and after youve recieved them..and you are satisfied all is as described..you order me a rotor and servo i need and have them shipped to me ..total costs aprox 60$ er so.

RandyDSok

I can not for the life of me figure out hoe to sens a PM on this board.

The following is for PC's... I'm uncertain about how this is done on phones. I hate trying to read something made for a real monitor on a small screen on a phone, so I don't even try.

1st... PM's are called Conversations on this board because they can be with one or more people at the same time... There are a couple of ways to send them. Click on the user nickname below their avatar and click Start Conversation. Another way, is found in the top right corner of the screen... click on the envelope symbol to open options to start a conversation. When using the envelope method, you'll have to type out the user's nickname and a popup window will list all matching names to select from, as mentioned, you can select more than one user if you wish.

Top Bottom