Micro Blade 130X resurrection

bigone5500

This heli has some broken parts. I just bought a lot from an ebay seller. Paid $28.50 for all this.

I need to still get a battery and canopy to finish. The tail bevel gear is missing that goes on the front end and it needs a vertical stabilizer.

20220219_204955.jpg

Last edited:

RandyDSok

Tony please edit the title to read 130X. Fat fingers...

For changes to a post or to have it relocated.... click the Report link and explain it in that... On a standard browser that link is in the lower left corner of a post, I'm uncertain about on phones or small tablets.

bigone5500

For changes to a post or to have it relocated.... click the Report link and explain it in that... On a standard browser that link is in the lower left corner of a post, I'm uncertain about on phones or small tablets.
I used to be able to edit the title of a thread but I think that was removed when Tony upgraded the forum software a while back.

Tony

Staff member
I used to be able to edit the title of a thread but I think that was removed when Tony upgraded the forum software a while back.
You should still be able to edit the title of the thread for the same amount of time you have to edit the thread. I will look into this.

Tony

Staff member
I was unaware that there was a setting that changed. I have higher level members set to be able to edit their posts, however they changed the way the title edit worked. I have updated this and you can edit the thread title in the same edit button where you edit the thread. Thank you for bringing this to my attention Jared!

bigone5500

I need to get a battery and 2S charger for it and the tail drive gear. Then it will be ready for flight again. This is assuming the servos aren't damaged.

Top Bottom