450 Blade 450 with Spectrum DX6I

Arfman

The batties are only lasting about 2 minutes . Brand new batteries Gens 11.1V 2200 . Any ideas why this should be ?

Thanks

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Let's see, are you saying your only getting 2 minutes of flight time on your 450? Is it an older model?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
The batties are only lasting about 2 minutes . Brand new batteries Gens 11.1V 2200 . Any ideas why this should be ?

Thanks
I'm using the same batteries for my Gaui X-3 and I get 4 minutes and 450 for 6 minutes. I would get ahold of the seller ASAP. I know they're not cheap. How's the power out put...weak?

RandyDSok

I'll also mention that you shouldn't be running full open throttle... that will drain a battery quick. Typically on an airplane, I'll only use up to 3/4 throttle. If I do go full throttle, it's only for a brief moment to complete a maneuver and I'm back off of it as soon as possible.

Arfman

I'll also mention that you shouldn't be running full open throttle... that will drain a battery quick. Typically on an airplane, I'll only use up to 3/4 throttle. If I do go full throttle, it's only for a brief moment to complete a maneuver and I'm back off of it as soon as possible.
Thank you for your input I am using a helicopter not an airplane.

Arfman

I'm using the same batteries for my Gaui X-3 and I get 4 minutes and 450 for 6 minutes. I would get ahold of the seller ASAP. I know they're not cheap. How's the power out put...weak?
Well as a beginner it is difficult to tell. I am only really hoping about at the moment. Both batteries were brand new and i balance charged them.

Thank you for your reply

RandyDSok

Thank you for your input I am using a helicopter not an airplane.

Both a helicopter and an airplane use batteries .... so my comment could still apply IF you are trying to use full throttle, full power or full pitch however you wish to word it. The only time it doesn't apply is when you are not putting the throttle stick to full or almost full.

Top Bottom