Blade 500 x tail control and cyclic

FF781

Hello there friends
I been flying my sim and I notice that 500X as very sensitive cycle and the tail control is very slow or not function at all like it is in head lock mode. I am flying a Blade 450 3D and a Raptor 30 also and they both seem to handle normally. Any ideas.

Thanks
Dave

Tony

Staff member
we are online now, come on in and we will help you out.

It's under "Canada"

Room is: RcHelp
Password: RCH

FF781

I wished I could but Iam working now. I tried to find out how to get online last night but it told me that the master server couldnt be found. I will try again tomorrow night.

Tony

Staff member
When you have the sim open, you will click on Multiplayer > Go Online. In there, you will fill out your info and then hit Sign In. Once you sign in, you will see a large list of rooms on the left side of the window. If there is an RcHelp site on there, then one of us from this forum is flying. Just click on that and click Join Session. The password is in the first post of the Phoenix sticky in teh phoenix section.

Tony

Staff member
When a member or myself starts a session, we will post up in the Online Phoenix thread (sticky) and let everyone know we are flying. Again, the login details are in teh first post of that thread. YOu are more than welcome to make your own by clicking on Create Session, but you MUST use the Name and Password that we supply. That way there is no confusion.

Top Bottom