For Sale: Blade mCPX-BL and extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pvolcko

For sale is a Blade mCPX-BL.

This is a great little heli for indoor/gymnasium flying. While I have flown this inside my theater room, I only did it a few times. Personally I think it is too powerful for a typical inside-the-house environment. The blades spin very fast and and have a lot of power behind them. They will break skin and then some. They will tear into upholstry. Unless you are already a very good pilot with collective-pitch helis, this really needs the space of a gymnasium or party/gathering hall to fly it around safely.

That all said, it flies great and if you are in a local indoor flying club for the winter or are looking for something to fly around the warehouse after hours it is a great buy. I'm selling it because I was gifted a 180CFX for Christmas and haven't flown this heli in half a year anyway.

It comes with a lot of extra parts:
(3) new, unused Glacier batteries
(2) Fusuno canopies
(1) Blade stock canopy w/ tail fin
(5) Micro-heli main blade sets
(1) tail boom and rotor motor assembly
(1) stock main shaft
(1) main gear
(2) feathering spindle
(2) landing skid assemblies
(3) Microheli solid CF main shafts

Also comes with 2 stock used batteries and a pile of used nano-tech batteries. And a package of opened blade links.

There is one frame canopy mounting stud missing (pictured)

Asking price: $125. Buyer pays shipping.

IMG_2196.jpgIMG_2198.jpgIMG_2199.jpgIMG_2200.jpgIMG_2201.jpgIMG_2202.jpgIMG_2203.jpgIMG_2204.jpg

IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_2198.jpg

IMG_2199.jpg

IMG_2200.jpg

IMG_2201.jpg

IMG_2202.jpg

IMG_2203.jpg

IMG_2204.jpg

Last edited:

EyeStation

Great Deal Paul. And I can attest to the skin breaking capabilities of these. lol
I can also attest to being able to Expo these down to a controllable upright CP trainer. Finding a low enough head speed that can keep it up and not sound intimidating is the hard part for a new flier. Or it was/is for me.

Good Luck with the sale. It should go quick.

Not to jack this, but how do you like the 180CFX ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom