Boredom

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Got tired of sitting home . I just found out near where my father is buried, Bushnell national cemetery, is a go kart, road bike motor sport park that I didn't know about. So I went to vist this place. I brought with me my Phantom 3 drone and my quads with me. I was planning to go go karting but I was to early. The road bikes where on the track instead. Of course there were hardling anyone their beside the die hard riders. I got permission to fly my drone over the track and do some recording of the road bikers that where practing. I do have a video of the riders on the track but haven't posted it yet. For some reason windows video editor will not let me install their music to the video. If I post it up, it would just be a quiet, boring video Lol. Today I went to check a different place to fly my helis since the park I go to is still closed. It's a beach, so they call it and that was closed to the public but the boat ramp wasn't. Anyway, the place I'm going to fly at tomorrow, is right across the beach that is closed and it was very nice, quiet and no one to bother me. I'm going there first thing in the morning to fly and will bring my drone to record my flights and my head cam also. I should have videos to post up. Weather is realing nice here In FLA beside the covid 19 virus ruining the atmosphere here and every where else too :(.

Breaking news! SOB, the governor of Florida is suggesting a 30 day stay at home order. It hasn't gone through yet but I imagine by this evening it will. That stinks, to put it nicely. Safety first. Well at least I can fly my quads, helis around my house. Not as much fun but good practice. The tree's are challenging to stay away from LMAO.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Even I have been thinking about getting some of the micro quads out and doing some flying. Need to go places, however I'm not going to go places until things blow over. I think I can make due with what I have rather than going into a store with a bunch of idiots.

Admiral

Dragged out the small helicopters of about 8 batteries only 2 give any flight time, ordered 4 new ones, hell they have gone up in price since the last lot.
Doing all those little job that were on the back burner until I got time, well I've got nothing but time now.

Stay Safe guys & Girls

Top Bottom