Wanted: Broken Rc Stuff

Tony

Staff member
This may sound like a weird thing to want, but I want broken items in the Rc world. From chargers to gyros, to motors to receivers and transmitters. If it is in the Rc industry and is electronic (obviously a broken wheel or A arm can't be fixed generally lol). So if you have anything like this, even some of the cheap chinese electronics, let me know.

Geena

Staff member
Don`t want to get rid of it, but I do have a swatted mosquito. :rotflmao: This is what happens when you fly too close to the planet. I`ll dig through my old stuff though, and see what I have that fits you criteria. :)

20181207_200629.jpg

Tony

Staff member
WHAT DID THAT POOR HELICOPTER EVER DO TO YOU ?!?!?!

Haha, but damn that sucks. Let me guess, the planet shifted on its axis and came right up in front of the helicopter? lmao. Did that happen at TORCHES this weekend? Looked like a great time over there.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Damn Geena...sorry about the end result. Maybe we can combine my X3 and yours to make one. My frame is in two parts but yours looks fine.

Geena

Staff member
WHAT DID THAT POOR HELICOPTER EVER DO TO YOU ?!?!?!

Haha, but damn that sucks. Let me guess, the planet shifted on its axis and came right up in front of the helicopter? lmao. Did that happen at TORCHES this weekend? Looked like a great time over there.
I think the planet did things right... it was my thumbs that lost signal ....hahahahahaha. Yeah, it happened at the winter bash, while flying under the construction lights. I was doing stationary flips on the deck, and the deck was closer than I thought it was. Put it in right on the head button. It`s all god though It`s not as bad as it looks.

Geena

Staff member
Damn Geena...sorry about the end result. Maybe we can combine my X3 and yours to make one. My frame is in two parts but yours looks fine.
Oh. I`ll have this little guy going again in no time at all. I have enough parts to rebuild it at least 5 times..:)

Tony

Staff member
Just a bump, still looking for things to play around with. Let me know what you have.

Scotty68

This may sound like a weird thing to want, but I want broken items in the Rc world. From chargers to gyros, to motors to receivers and transmitters. If it is in the Rc industry and is electronic (obviously a broken wheel or A arm can't be fixed generally lol). So if you have anything like this, even some of the cheap chinese electronics, let me know.
Not sure if you're still looking for this stuff but I have a little bit of everything. ESC's, Receivers, FPV monitor and misc. and probably a lot more if I dig a little. Let me know if interested.
Scotty68

Top Bottom