Brushless conversion

Ha ha 3000 kv donkey motor from hobby King Deff has the power to get her going I tryed running it this weekend at the lake ,since I took my pontoon I was able to recover the boat. The boat it's self was super quick but due to a failure to compensate for uneven weight on the right side it would lift up and barrel role causing it to take on water as you can see I've corrected the issue and have yet to get to the rc lake by my house Tony but this weekend bro I will get you that video

Coty c

Stambo

That sounds like its gonna be pretty quick.

My only suggestion: Get it in the water and bring us video. :)

c87c2b2f40050f5ade842426e95dfa66.jpg

Mystery 3800 Kv outrunner motor upgrade seems like it has a ton more power and a lot more stable videos will follow

Coty c

Also have a new motor mount,and flex shaft,strut assembly coming should help the boat to plane better and give it a more lifted run. High speed low drag

Coty c

Sorry Tony no vids of my boat I put it in the water had to much power torque rolled and caught the esc on fire so after I get another esc I'll get some legit videos. I'm starting to wonder if I'm suppose to own a rc boat ha ha nothing but trouble since I converted

Coty c

I have no clue, I literally was sitting waiting for it to come into shore it got about 5 feet from me I started smelling smoke pulled the canopy and sure enough it started flaring up just Intime for me to rip the battery out no harm done to the hull just out a esc now ha ha

Coty c

Top Bottom