liquid1

Charlotte NC , It’s 32 f with wind feels like 15f burrr
How cold is it where your at

Attachments

• A1DB857E-9081-438A-90A8-8D99AEEE1A5B.jpeg
    A1DB857E-9081-438A-90A8-8D99AEEE1A5B.jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 5

Smoggie

It's warmed up a fair bit here in the last week. Previously we were down well below freezing and windy which makes it feel much colder. I'm keeping my fingers firmly crossed that the milder weather lasts to the weekend and the wind stays in check. I've not done much flying in the last couple of months due to the weather.

Admiral

Brisbane Australia, it's 32 here as well, but that's on the Celsius scale (89.6F), I don't know how you guys do it for months in those temperatures, I spent a month in Minnesota Jan/Feb years ago, that's not for me!

liquid1

Smoggie, hope it calms down for you so you can get your birds up, wish I had a ounce of your smarts and talent with flying and working on these birds

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Sunshine state my butt! I'm freezing again. I need to move farther south like the keys :)

liquid1

Admiral, I think it’s what we all get use to here in the states , NC we have 4 seasons winter spring, summer, Fall To me summmer is always short temps are in 90f great Harley riding temps. Our winters are in 30f or cooler it’s a challenge to keep the correct cloths ready

Smoggie

The weather improved today so i got a few flights without frostbite setting in. I've added a few upgrades to my Trex 700X and I got aome new Fun-Key Rotortech 760mm blades for my Goblin 770, so they were the helis that saw light of day, plus the XLPower 520 which I pretty much always take just because it flies so darn well.
IMG_0489.JPG

liquid1

Smoggie , Now this is a awesome looking day for you. Very nice stable WOW the Goblin is pure sexy . Are you using the DX9 look at all them Batteries. Nice setup. Have you got any flying videos

Smoggie

Thanks for the kind words. I class my flying as 'old man style boring'.. but it's safe so I dont crash much.

I didn't do any video today but here's a video taken a few months back of one of my other helis which gives you an idea:

The Tx is a DX18 but it's pretty much the same as a DX9 in functionality, except for the extra channels which i dont use anyway!

liquid1

Smoggie, I just subed you on youtube, I am liquidktm on there, cool channel and your an awesome pilot, I like the slower rolls and flips, looks like a helicopter doing plane maneuvers. Fantastic and Bad to the bone, Yep you know your stuff..

Top Bottom