Caught...........50/50

Graham Lawrie

:( Well I know its not a flight but it is related:)

I just paid my Card £1700:( explained away £900 as car bills:) that left the rest unexplained:(

So DX9 may have to wait...............Mrs wants me to cut the card up:(.................

My name is Graham................proof I am a heli addict:)..................I will be back:)

Slobberdog

Dude I thought I was bad, but changed that by getting rid of my 130x, I think in the 18 months I have been back in the hobby I have bled away nearly 3k gbp 5k usd, yes I to am an addict,

wolfman76

I have 5 planes building anothet a hovercraft I am building quite a few lexan bodies which don't have trucks to go on spider x quad 80mm EDF motor no jet to put it in parts to build 3 more quads and I use to have 3 helis sold or traded 2 (I too am an addict) so when is the next meeting. ...lol.... oh and I might need to mention as soon as funds allow I plan on getting a 700 size heli and a 1/4 scale gasser from losi :)

murankar

Staff member
Thank god i am nit that bad. Wish i had something to call a fleet. I guess its better this way. All i need to explain right now is a power lab pl6 and a T8J. Once i get those its crash kit time.

Then ill really get flyng. Oh if i can squeeze out a spartin or a real beastx ill be golden till i can afford X4ii.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom