Quad Contixo F24 pro

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I don't own one or know someone who does but it looks like a Mavic impersonator. Just be careful. I would test all the features like return home, follow me and ect. You get what you pay for. Good luck and enjoy :).

Last edited:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I don't own one or know someone who does but it looks like a Mavic impersonator. Just be careful. I would test all the features like return home, follow me and ect. You get what you pay for. Good luck and enjoy :).
I did find this that might help
BLUF
I would recommend the Contixo f24 Pro to anyone on a budget, purchase an extra battery and you have about an hour of flying time. It’s packed with some great features that the more expensive drones have. For around 300 bucks you can’t complain, takes decent pictures and video.

On the downside, it has no gimbal = shaky footage. It is a fun drone but if good video is what you’re after, pass on this one. The lens on the camera has a really bad fisheye and the video transmission isn’t very long. This is a great drone as long as you keep it in your line of sight.

Yank1454

Howz-it

Wondering of anyone has or has flown a F24 pro ?
Either way, I'll have one next week .
Here are the results.
I'm happy with it. I don't need cinema quality.
I'm starting to get the hang off it but won't use all of options it has.
Flight time around 25 minutes.
Been having a fair breeze last couple days. I do enjoy the flight logs it takes.
The fastest I've able to go is 20 pmh.
Video link was a little over 300 ft high.

Stay safe all.

Yank1454

Here are the results.
I'm happy with it. I don't need cinema quality.
I'm starting to get the hang off it but won't use all of options it has.
Flight time around 25 minutes.
Been having a fair breeze last couple days. I do enjoy the flight logs it takes.
The fastest I've able to go is 20 pmh.
Video link was a little over 300 ft high.

Stay safe all.

Top Bottom