Setups Crap link from Vtx to goggles

Karubah

I have done a few test flights with the new fpv gear on my Disco. I am getting a broken signal on my goggles from the Vtx. If i stand still it is Ok but if I turn my head the picture scrambles and this is with the disco sitting still on the ground.
I am using 2 skew planar wheel antennas right hand circular polarisation SPW58 one on Tx and one on RX. This happens when the motors are not running and within 5 meters nothing in between me and Vtx. pic of layout on disco below. Any ideas of where to start looking? Gopro not switched on.
disco fpv setup 2.jpg

disco fpv setup 2.jpg

Last edited:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Just check all of your connections that's usually the problem. Also make sure that you antennas have the direct adapters on the physically look at the antennas where they screw into the RX and tx if you have a female to female connection that won't work. Has to be male to female. On both the antenna and the adapters!

Karubah

Connectors are all good. There does not seem to be any loose wires etc. the break up will happen just by moving the fat shark goggles around or when they are on my head just by turning my head from side to side.

Top Bottom