Sold: Dale Earnhardt Jr Car

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone, I have a brand new, never run Dale Jr car for sale. Not sure why I got it, but I need the space. $50 plus shipping OBO. Let me know if you have any questions. The box that this car comes in is 16lbs, and measures 40"x15"x13". My zip is 73068 if you want to figure out postage.

Only selling to the lower 48 due to high international shipping costs for a package this large and heavy.

DaleJrCar001.jpg
DaleJrCar002.jpg
DaleJrCar003.jpg
DaleJrCar004.jpg
DaleJrCar005.jpg
DaleJrCar006.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Hey Glenn, long time no see. I will get all of the measurements and weight when I get home from work tonight. Weekends are the busy time for me lol. But, it's a rather big car for RC. It's a 1:6 scale. I will be getting more, and better pictures tonight or tomorrow that show under the body and everything.

L PLATER

Hey Glenn, long time no see. I will get all of the measurements and weight when I get home from work tonight. Weekends are the busy time for me lol. But, it's a rather big car for RC. It's a 1:6 scale. I will be getting more, and better pictures tonight or tomorrow that show under the body and everything.

Thanks Tony, I will take it off your hands so consider it sold.

When you get the freight price just pm your paypal account and when I get back into town I will fix it up.

Glenn

Tony

Staff member
Glenn, I'm thinking this is going to be a no go for international. The only option for a package this size is Global Express, and shipping alone is $350-$450. So, I think I'm going to keep this within the lower 48 states. If no one wants it, I'm doing a brushless conversion on it, and taking it to a parking lot lol.

BTW, the package is 16 lbs, and measures 40"x15"x13".

Tony

Staff member
Anytime Glenn, I was hoping that I could make this happen, but the price is just outrageous lol.

Tony

Staff member
I do still have it. And this is a 1/6th scale model, and it says on the box that it's 120 scale MPH. That calculates out to about 20mph, but I think it will go faster. I'm sure you can replace the batteries and motor with a lipo and brushless and get a LOT more out of it. I"m not sure where you would get parts though. There is a site on the box for the parts, but I'm not sure if you can still get them.

ace3232

k.hmm im thinkin about it . wonder what shipping would be? and my only concern is can i get parts..? can you link me the website from the box maybe i can get somekinda info

ace3232

hmm yea me to. alli saw was a site that said you cannot use standard hobby shop parts. bummer. and i bet shippin would be crazy. cause the large box. heres something funny. your in ok and usps says my heli will be here on aug 25th. i also got some nice custom training gear coming for the 500 from utah, shipped out same day usps says it will be here on aug 24th. last time i chkd OK is closer to Texas than Utah.lol

Tony

Staff member
Well unfortunately I was not able to get the heli out the door on Saturday. I was up until about 0900 that morning. I tried to stay up just so I could take the package to the post office (I live out in the country, and the mail man doesn't come to my house unless I order him to). They didn't open until 0930 or 1030, I can't remember, but they close at noon on Saturday. So, I had to wait until today to ship it out. But, it's in the mail and should be there I'm hoping wednesday.

as for this car, I'm mainly selling it to those that want to collect it. I'm sure you know, but DE is no longer in the #8 car, he is in the #88 Nationwide Insurance car. This car could be worth some money, but I'm not sure. I just know it's huge, and taking up a crapload of space lol. I have had it for about 4 years (I think) and it's always in the way, or taking up a whole closet.

And yes, I'm sure this will be quite expensive to ship, even one state away. It's concidered oversized if I remember correctly. As you read above, I would have had it sold to Glenn Down in Aussie, but shipping was over $300. It would be cheaper to buy it a seat on an airplane lmao.

ace3232

lol wow 300.00 ship. and i didnt mean anything about you shipping it today. thats no problem at all. i just thought it was funny that your 1 state away and utah is well ...utah. and it shows to be getting here first.lol but thats a good thing cause like i said its my custom training gear for the 500. so thatll keep me from flying it before i get the safety factor.lol

Top Bottom