Days I Can't Fly :(.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
When it's raining or nights I can't fly, Xbox 1 keeps my thumb control in shape by playing racing games. Here's Forza6 with a Indy car.

leedude1

Ive tried the Xbox thing and cant do it DOG. Although i can see how this would help on the FPV stuff just from a visual perspective as the view is similar.

Ive tried the FPV stuff but find it very , hard to find the right word... not bothersome but more visually "uncomfortable". It almost makes me nauseous, I guess its my bodies reaction to the visual input of movement but not physically moving which throws my system off.

Im sure that if i purchased the stuff and kept at it, id get used to it but for some reason there just is no real passion or drive there for it. I guess its the the video game thing also. It feels more like a video game than flying ( again my perspective only). I can truly see the appeal and love the videos they can and do produce, even the one your did through the trees is awesome quality and looks great, but for some reason cant do it for more than a flight.

All that counts is that it keeps you busy and you (and a ton of other folk) enjoy it, then it aint wrong my man. Enjoy.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Don't worry leedude 1. The wife is the same way, motion sickness. Anytime she see me playing XBox racing games or watching FPV videos, within 30 secs, she is gone. Nowhere to be found LMAO. I like FPV because it's the closest you get to flying without hurting your self. Also while I'm flying quads, my helis are cooling off and getting ready for the next rounds of flight.

Top Bottom