Decisions decisions

Geena

Staff member
Soooooo..... I have a couple of things to consider in moving forward with my F3C competition. The first thing is, that I have been invited to compete in the world championships. That one is a pretty easy decision. Definitely going to compete in the NATs and the worlds.

The 2nd one is a little tougher decision to make, as it will most likely cause helicopters to consume a larger portion of my free time than they do now. It will also involve a lot of international traveling. which means time away from home, time away from work, and countless hours of practicing. I have been invited to join the U.S. F3C team. I don`t know if I want to take on that type of responsibility or not. Because I don`t want it to end up costing me my job, or Aaron. So I have some serious thinking to do. Wish me luck.....LOL.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Awesome news Geena & Congratulations is in order :beerchug: Linda and I would like to wish you the best in your future...especially showing your talent flying Helis :notworthy: They made the right choice! :arms:

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
That's awesome Geena!!!! You earned it, your skills are second to none. And to be considered in itself is a honor :twothumbsup: I truly understand you have to make a serious decision and support you 100%. Will always be your number one fan. :beerchug: :boldblue: :banana: :hdbng: :peaceful:

Top Bottom