Trucks differential not working

MX26

this is the 2nd time the rear differential on my reely 1:10 truck failed, the 1st time was not long after i got it and i had a free repair, but i want to know how to fix this myself and what the problem is.
at 1st the rear tires start to spin a it slower, then they just keep spinnign slower and slower over time, untill they barely spin at all and the front tires do all the work.
i decided to take it apart and open up the differential, everything looked ok, it was spinning no problem. i closed it again, and it worked perfectly, for a moment anyway... the same thing as before happened, but much faster. it's like the rotation doesn't transfer from the propeller shaft (hope google translated it corectly) to the drive shafts ( once again, i really hope google translated it corectly).
anyone know what exactly is the problem? and if yes, how to fix it?
sorry for the bad explenation, don't know most the terms and the ones i do i don't know in english

MX26

well, decided to open it up again, and this time i just took it all apart, and te middle part was just busted, my only option at the oment is this:
but i do not want to spend 20€ on a part that is known to be :):):):), does anyone know any alternative differential or differential bevel gears for reely ep250 chassis?

Top Bottom