Found: DS415m servo arms

Derek

I'm needed a set of 3 servo arms that will fit the Align DS415mg servo's. Two of them will be the single arm and the third will be an "X" arm.

Does anyone, in the states, have some spare servo arms that I could get for cheap or free?

Last edited:

Derek

Yes! Exactly like that! As long as the holes on the "x" can match up to the holes on the single arms, yes, that's what I need.

pvolcko

I've got some 82MG Servo horns here (failed order to find horns for my Gob 500). Listed as for a TRex 500 but may work?

Derek

The servo spline on these 415mg servos measures .1970". What's the inside measurement of the servo horn that you have?

Derek

Hey Jesse! I'd be grateful if you could send me the set of servo horns. I think those will work. PM me how much you want for the horns and shipping costs. I'll send you my address after. Thanks!

prior8t2000

I hav a set, they are black in color if you still need them.? Pm me if you still hav need for them.? I can send them to you Express mail with USPS. Only if you need them really quick.?

Derek

Thank you for the reply, prior8t2000! I did find a set of servo horns. I forgot to close this thread out.

I'll mark this thread as "Found" now.

Top Bottom