Spektrum DX6 or NX6

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
My radio, "DX6 gen2" is going on 8yrs young. Still works but the wife mention that It was probably time for a new TX. I've looked at the NX6. You ask why not 8 or even 10. My fleet is small and plan on keeping it small so the 6 will work fine. NX6 has the wifi setup with new design that looks sharp compare to the DX6 gen3 that looks the same as gen 1&2. I'm stuck in choosing from the new NX6 or stay with the DX6, that's been very good to me but the gen3 model. There's like a $50.00 difference, which is ok since the wife is buying it for my birthday coming up in May :). I think the Admiral has the NX8 and loves it but not sure if that's the TX he owns.

Admiral

Hi Ivan, I have the NX10 and over all I happy with it, the gimbals are great, I like the WiFi the Colour screen is nice , I miss the solid feel of the alloy case on the DX9 Gen 1.
I'm still finding things with it, like the other day I found the it has the setup profile for most BNF models you can buy built in Blade, Eflite, ParkZone, FMS, HobbyZone.

There is still a small issue with the digital sound but the analogue sound work around works good and I'm sure they will have an update that fixes it shortly.

I would go the NX6 if it were me, it doesn't have the Hall Effect gimbals but I believe it has most the other features of the NX10.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I was hoping to here from you Admiral :). I thought you were happy with your new TX. I was even thinking about the NX8 just to be on the safe size. My DX6 gen1,2 were very good to me but I think it's time for a change :).

Top Bottom