Spektrum dx6i gyro problem

maaloufixe

hi guyz, after watching tony's videos on how to everything went great until i had this very minor crash... the red led that was solid red on the gyro on "gyro" mode on my dx6i, now went off and turned to solid red on "flap" mode switch... any ideas?
Thank you

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure what you mean by solid red "ON" flap and gyro mode switch. Is there anyway you can post some pictures or a video to help us out?

maaloufixe

as soon as i got home i'll take a picture. in your videos you said that the red led on the gyro is turned on when the gyro is in tail lock mode. so when gyro switch on the dx6i is down "gyro" the led should be on, according to your videos. and that was the case until the crash... it turned off and now it's on when "flap" switch is switched on my dx6i/
thank you

Tony

Staff member
The gyro and flap switch is the same switch. Gyro is used when you are on a helicopter model and flap is used when you are on an airplane model. What you need to see is the position of the switch. There are two positions, position 1 and position 0. I always put HH mode on 0 and rate mode on 1. Rate mode is 0-49 and Heading Hold (HH) is 51-100 in the gyro menu. The only way for these to be reversed is if you reversed your settings in the Tx. I don't see any reason why a crash would reverse them.

Tony

Staff member
Where HH mode is doesn't matter as long as you are always flying in HH mode. If you want to swap them around, just put the 1 setting on 0, and 0 setting in 1. But it really doesn't make a difference how you have it as long as it's in HH.

Top Bottom