Spektrum DX8 G2 Timer help

Starpower

I have Timer 1 set as follows:
Mode: Count Down
Time: 03:00
Start: Throttle Out (looking for motor run time on powered Glider)
Over: 10%
One Time: Inhibit (but "Active" seems to not change anything)

Timer Clear: CLEAR

Timer Event Alerts
Every Minute (down): Voice
1 min: Inh
30 sec.: Voice
20 sec.: Inh
10sec to 1sec: Inh
Expiration: Voice
Every Minute: Inh

My issue is that when I raise the Throttle it announces "Timer Start" REPEADILY over and over (with an occasional "Timer Stopped,Timer Started") and will not stop until Throttle stick is fully lowered and even then she won't shut up for a few more go rounds starting out - "Timer Cleared - Timer Start - Timer Cleared - Timer Start - Timer Cleared" and after those 3 Cleared/Start cycles she finally clams up. This entire time the center screen BOLD Timer shows 3:00 and does not count down.

What I desire is a 3 min. count down timer started on Throttle engage announced every 30 sec, paused when throttle is closed and starts again each time motor is run for powered Gliders. It would be nice to hear Timer ended but even better to see it count down on Home screen.

Help please!!

Starpower

Got it fixed and not even sure what it was, all I did was change the Model type from glider to powered glider and did the bind again and it was fixed!!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
That's great. Dam electronics. It's wonderful when it works...sucks when it doesn't :emomad:

Top Bottom