DX8 How-To Pt 1Raw Input Test Menu

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Dx8 How-to Pt 1raw Input Test Menu

Since I purchased my DX8, the one question I have been asked the most is "what is the Raw Input Test Menu?". Well in the video below I explain what it is. I don't however know what the code is on the bottom left although I'm sure it's a diagnostic code of some sort or maybe that is the code that is going to the Rx so it knows what switch has been flipped. If you know for a FACT what this code is, post below and let me know. Hope you enjoy :popcorn:

Read more about this article here...

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Yup, it's nice to have a menu that will tell you if a switch is working without being hooked up to anything. Pretty useless for most, but very useful when you need it lol.

Derek

I did go to this menu and I did try everything out. It all checks out...which is good news, lol.

mattmugnolo

Can anyone tell me how to get out of Raw input test menu, I was told my radio was faulty and needed to be shipped to Horizen Hobby for repairs,

Tony

Staff member
You should just have to click the roller to get out of it. If that is not doing it, you can try to power it off and unplugging the battery. If that doesn't work, it sounds like Horizon was right and it needs a repair.

Top Bottom