Spektrum Dx8 Mode Change

Hi
could someone help me, i have a DX8 and i did the mode change from 2 too 1. when i calibrated the sticks and went into the monitor , the movement of the rudder moved the aileron on the monitor and the aileron stick movement , moved the rudder on the monitor. how do i fix this please.
thanks Limabean1

RandyDSok

First I'd say double check your work... next I'll just link you to Tony's video on how to do it ... just in case... and since I have no way to know what exact steps you had performed.

First I'd say double check your work... next I'll just link you to Tony's video on how to do it ... just in case... and since I have no way to know what exact steps you had performed.

Thanks RandDSok
I thought I had followed Tony's steps on the video but I'll have another look.
Yes i can't figure out why only these two are swapped around.
Thanks

RandyDSok

RC radios that can switch modes only have 4 possible settings... Mode 1 thru Mode 4. If you did get the throttle and elevator swapped but then also ended up with the rudder and aileron swapped... that can only mean that you selected Mode 3 instead of selecting Mode 1. Since that portion is done in the settings ( and assuming you got the physical sticks movement set properly of course )... then you just should need to check your settings for the modes again.

You can refer to the graphic below which shows each mode layout...

Attachments

• rc-transmitter-modes.jpg
    rc-transmitter-modes.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 4
RC radios that can switch modes only have 4 possible settings... Mode 1 thru Mode 4. If you did get the throttle and elevator swapped but then also ended up with the rudder and aileron swapped... that can only mean that you selected Mode 3 instead of selecting Mode 1. Since that portion is done in the settings ( and assuming you got the physical sticks movement set properly of course )... then you just should need to check your settings for the modes again.

You can refer to the graphic below which shows each mode layout...
Thank you, I'll double check these things and hopefully works..ta

Thank you, I'll double check these things and hopefully works..ta
My mistake. By looking at your diagram, that is exactly right what's happening in my transmitter. I thought that Mode 1 would be just the exact opposite of 2..so what I'm getting according to the diagram is right.
Thanks heaps.

Top Bottom