Sold: DX8 transmitter and carry bag

bbj

20150129_091807.jpg20150129_091831.jpgI have for sale a used excellent or almost brand new DX8 Spectrum transmitter, charger, manuals, decal sheet plus will include the Venom 2028 Transmitter Bag. I bought both Nov 28th but after watching Tony's video on the black DX9 decided to upgrade to it right away. I am new at this hobby and didn't know what I wanted at the time I bought the DX8 and decided the voice feedback from the DX9 would be extremely helpful. The transmitter was only used to begin my setup of the 3gx on my first helicopter a trex 500pro dfc.

I am reducing my asking price to $210 for both and free shipping in the USA only.

BBJ:emohi:

20150129_091807.jpg

20150129_091831.jpg

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
That's a good price right there. I just received an email about the dx8 being 50 off now, and you are 10 below that. And that was the tx only. Good luck with the sale. If this is still here in a couple weeks, I may see what I can do to pick it up just to have. That is of nothing else comes up, as it usually does lol.

Free bump.

bbj

I know how that goes. It seems we always have other things either come up or want. I will keep you in mind in a couple weeks if its not sold and ask at that time if your still interested.

bbj

I have reduced my asking price down now to $210 for both transmitter and carry bag. It also has full warranty with the warranty card included.

Stay warm and spring is just around the corner.

Top Bottom