Spektrum DX8V2 Help

Starpower

I cannot get AUX2: to set to AUX2, it is simply NOT in the list of options that open. I don't think I'm having much issue with the Brain2 at this point, it is, and has been for the most part the tx that is messing with me. Still trying to setup my Trex450L, Brain2 and DX8V2. IN "Rx Port Assignments" under 7 AUX2: ----I don't have a AUX2 option in the drop down list. What could I have done to eliminate this option?

Help please!

- Jeff

Starpower

I'm making 3 steps forward and one back and going nuts! I would be delighted to pay someone to walk me through this via a live phone call. Should have knowledge of the DX8V2 TX and the Brain2 on a Trex450L Dominator. Anyone with the experience willing to do this, please? I'll pay well for your time, gotta be cheaper than crashing!

Much thanks!

-jeff

Smoggie

Jeff, are you still struggling with this? I don't have a Spektrum Tx to hand, but could the problem with AUX2 be because you already have AUX2 assigned to a different port?

Starpower

I'm still stuck. I planned to start over with a fresh model, I powered up the heli and the Ele. servo started to jump up and down (did not do this last time I powered it without changing anything) and then it just died. I have another coming on Monday. I'll start all over again.

Top Bottom